This white bread is very delicious and delectable! Along with this, it’s very great toasted with homemade butter and other toppings! The inside of the bread is very aerated and soft which works well with soups and other dishes you might want to add it to.
White Bread Recipe
If leavened bread isn’t your thing we also have a flatbread recipe that you might want to try out instead! You can use more or less olive oil depending on how much fat you want in this recipe. You can also add a hint of sugar to give it some needed extra depth. This bread works well with any other side or main dish,
- 500 grams white flour (bread flour)
- 300 ml warm milk
- pinch salt
- 10 grams yeast
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- Mix the milk and flour and yeast and olive oil together into dough form.
- When mixed- knead the dough for 5 minutes, then cover in a mixing bowl for 6 hours covered.
- Heat oven to 200 C fan on put dough on a baking tray with baking paper lined on it. Knife the dough twice.
- Keep in oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until brown enough.