Peach cobbler is delicious and a great way to use up your canned peaches or fresh peaches! We used coconut cream for this recipe which gives it a delicious coconut aftertaste to it. Therefore, using the cream this recipe is 100% vegan!
Alternatively, you can make a much more tropical cobbler with pineapple as we have a recipe for that too! This cobbler is a plain and basic cobbler which means you can add any spice or herb to it. My recommendations would be allspice, cinnamon and cloves to give it an autumn note.
Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 100 grams sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 can peaches
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 200 C fan on
- Grease the enamel pie dish or the dish that you choose.
- Add the cobbler filling to the dish after mixing it in a bowl together until everything is thoroughly mixed and no cornstarch bits.
- Mix the cobbler topping together until its well mixed then add to the top of the filling.
- Put in oven for half an hour or 45 minutes.