Toasted Flour Cookie Dough is a cookie dough which is safe to eat (as long as you don’t use eggs). The toasted flour gives it a much more in-depth flavour and gives it something that was missing before.
Toasted Flour Cookie Dough Recipe
We used chocolate chips with this- white chocolate chips to give it some contrast. The toasted flour will make the dough light brown to dark brown depending on how toasted it is.
Toasted Flour Cookie Dough
- 250 grams lard
- 550-600 grams toasted flour
- 3-4 tbsp milk
- 200 grams any chocolate chips
- 500 grams sugar
- Warm up the lard until it melts
- Add the llard into a mixing bowl then add the toasted flour and sugar and milk then mix together.
- Add the chocolate chips then mix together. Then serve.