Pork Loin Quiche is a delicious quiche- it’s got the quintessential properties of one. Cheese and meat with herbs and spices. It’s both cost-effective as it uses one of the cheapest parts of pork available at the store. Along with utilizing mostly homemade ingredients like the pie pastry and stuff you can grow yourself.
The double cream used in this recipe gives it a nice creamy feel when eating the quiche and a lot of flavour depth too! We suggest crushing the garlic you use in this recipe and then dicing it. This activates that lovely flavour of the garlic.
If you want a meat-free quiche we have a vegetable quiche which you can cook instead.
If you’re looking for more recipes; check out our YouTube channel.
Pork Loin Quiche Recipe
Pork Loin Quiche
- 1 whole carrot sliced
- 5 eggs
- ¾ cup double cream
- 2 pork loins, chopped
- 1 tbsp glace stock Glace stock recipe can be found in the more info below the recipe.
- 1 pie dish, pastry lined.
- 3 tbsp parsley
- 100 grams grated cheese
- 3 tbsp lard
- 1 tbsp sage
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1 whole garlic crushed and diced.
- Heat oven to 175 C fan on.
- Add a baking sheet above the pastry pie dish with pastry on then add the baking beans for 10 minutes to blind bake.
- While waiting; chop the pork loin and carrots into dices then brown them on the skillet. Crush garlic then dice.
- Add the stock glace with the pork loin and cook until there is no more liquid.
- Whisk the eggs together, then add flour and the baking powder. Add the double cream after then the salt with the vegetables and the pork loin. Add the grated cheese then take out the pastry dish once the time is over.
- Add the lard to a skillet with the herbs on low heat until they are together; add it to the mixture then mix in.
- Add the mixture to the pie dish after taking the baking beans out. Put in oven for around 45 minutes.
Stock glace can be found here.